Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Online Hip Hop Awards

I would just like to take some time to thank everyone who visits this blog. I really appreciate your support, whether it's hit counts, comments, or voting in a poll, it really makes my day to see people getting excited about CRS and the individual projects of Lu, Yeezy, and P.
This blog is just a baby, not even a year old, but I know a lot of people are dying to hear more from CRS just like I am. So, even though there are many other, bigger blogs out there and I know I currently do not have enough regular visitors to win, I would really like it if this blog could be nominated for the Online Hip Hop Awards. Initial nominations are going on now and you can submit a nominee to each category once every 24 hours.
I am asking for your support, not only to spread awareness of this blog, but make more people aware of the amazing collaboration that is CRS. You do have to register before you can nominate, but the cellphone number and carrier fields are NOT required, so if you don't like to give that out you don't have to.
If you are a fan of CRS or any of its individual members, I would love to have your support in nominating this blog in any of the Web categories you think it might deserve attention. Thank you so much for your help and also thank you for subscribing or regularly coming through or even just checking in once in a while.







































0 comments: