Friday, March 28, 2008

N*E*R*D on Seeing Sounds


I wish I could see what was going on in the interview before this questions. Seems like something made Pharrell kinda mad. I think they are just ridiculously tired from the crazy shows.
Oh here is some more from the same setting so I guess they're just tired. They're funny guys. Pharrell, don't you know Smurfs are asexual? Donnie Darko! Also...the questions are awkward? It's kinda rude to like ask them are you some other band...P was hella cool about it and he talks about the other band.

4 comments:

@SeanTheRobot said...

They didn't mention Lupe...lol

but Pharrell was mad funny on that one questiion.

K. Denise said...

damnit I cant see it...but hey uhh..you may want to go to elitaste.com/blog. i dont know if you found out any more about those shoes Ye word at the grammys but they did.

@SeanTheRobot said...

those shoes are so cool
I would kill to get a pair

Anonymous said...

Very interesting, intriguing, fun and 2 sweet topics that you have on your blog. Represent!!! LOL! I just came across you blog while looking through my links that lead to links lol...I said isn't this Cadehappy lol? Also the interview on N*E*R*D was interesting and simple, good thoughts from them indeed.