Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hip Hop Saved My Life

The Hip Hop Saved My Life video is now available on iTunes. It's only $2 and it's pretty cool so I would recommend buying it. It's basically just showing us the narrative that Lupe tells in Hip Hop Saved My life. The main character is really what I like about it. Here are a couple screen captures:


Oh yeah one more thing! I like this jacket:

Okay another one more thing: Perez posted this item you might find interesting! Hehe.
[Edit] Found the jacket on karmaloop! They don't have my size.

3 comments:

Ghett0 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The video is really good!! The song as well! I heard he wants to do a video for Paris, Tokyo.

Also, the jacket is cool!! And they don't have it in my size either, bitches! lol

Unknown said...

Yea, I downloaded it on iTunes. It was pretty good, but my only problem was that there was some voice lag in it or something, not sure about that... but other than that it was really good. I can't wait for Paris, Tokyo too!