Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sorry

In case you haven't guessed it already, I just wanted to let you know I am done with this blog. I enjoyed writing here. To all who read and commented: thank you. A lot of things have changed regarding CRS members and their internet presences since I started this and that is why I am stopping.



[Edit on 6 March 2009]: If anything official ever happens with CRS, such as an album or another song together, then I will post information here. However, I am no longer going to post about the individual projects of the members. I don't think CRS will really happen...but we can hope.

4 comments:

Mymy said...

awww no way, your blog is the reason i started knowing about crs. but thanks a lot anyway for all the work you did

esse said...

ill take over for you

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Anonymous said...

hey man, CRS are back, Jan 26, Lupe said that its happening!, 4 songs already finished apparently!

http://lupefiasco-lupend.blogspot.com/2010/01/lupe-fiasco-turns-in-lasers-today.html

Check it out!